Wheel Chair Friendly
- There is a ramp to the front door of the property, and now a second ramp has been installed to give access to the rear alfresco area.
- The front yard and car parking area is on flat solid ground with plenty of room to enter and exit a vehicle.
- Upon request, a portable toilet chair, shower chair and slip mats are available for one of the bathrooms. This bathroom has a large open shower for ease of maneuverability.
- The property has timber flooring throughout
Yarrawonga is situated on the south bank of the Murray River, the border between Victoria and New South Wales and is located approximately 265 kilometres north-east of Melbourne. Yarrawonga’s twin town of Mulwala is on the other side of the Murray River.
Renowned for its wonderful climate, this picturesque piece of regional Victoria and New South Wales is an “Inland Aquatic Paradise” for visitors to take some time to enjoy some stunning scenery, lose yourself in the serene surrounds of the forest, Lake Mulwala and of course the mighty Murray River.
Things to Do....
- Water Sports: Skiing, fishing, sailing, swimming, boat charters and more
- Aquazone: Our Inflatable adventure park on water is located on the foreshore in Yarrawonga.
- Lake Mulwala Foreshore: Escape the heat, and come down and play at the Yarrawonga Foreshore Waterslide, Splash Park, Skate Park and Kiosk
- MV Paradise Queen: The all-weather cruise boat operated daily from the Yarrawonga Foreshore
- PS Cumberoona: A Traditional paddle steamer & side wheeler of Australian History. The P.S Cumberoona is fully restored and gracing the waters of the mighty Murray River and Lake Mulwala.
- Tunzafun: Offers all age groups a day of fun, challenge and enjoyment
- Golf Courses: Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club & Black Bull Golf Club
- Walking and bike Tracks: A number of reserves on Lake Mulwala and along the Murray River provide magnificent scenery and a variety of wildlife for walking, cycling, fishing and bird watching
Farm Gate Trail
- Byramine Homestead, Brewery & Cider House: Historic homestead built by Elizabeth Hume – the first European settler to live in north east Victoria. Enjoy light lunches and Devonshire teas, boutique beer, wine tasting and vegetable sales.
- Rich Glen Olives: Call in for a superb tasting of a huge range of salad dressings, flavored oils, wine, beauty products, meat rubs, olives, pasta, dukkah, jams, savoury pastes and so much more. Open for lunch, or just coffee and cake 7 days a week
Wineries & Restaurants
- All Saints Estate Wines: Located in the heart of the Rutherglen wine region, and set amongst one of the most spectacular vineyard settings in Australia, All Saints Estate is a must see destination for wine connoisseurs
- Buller Wines: Great wine, great food and great people all in a relaxing atmosphere. One of the must visit sites in the region with over 30 wines on tasting. Almost 100 years of history mixes with modern winemaking and a whole lot of fun
- Indigo Cheese Company: Indigo Cheese Co. offers north east Victoria’s finest range of gourmet cheeses from regional Victoria and abroad.
- Lake Moodemere Estate: Drink Eat Stay. With a golf green floating on the lake, try your luck hitting a golf ball from the banks of the lake and if you get it in you could be walking away with a bounty of wine! Golf balls are available from the cellar door – go on, give it a go!
- Pfeiffer Wines: Our historic winery and cellars, and our century old bridge, are situated in an idyllic setting on the banks of Sunday Creek.
- Yarrawonga Hotel: Situated just a short stroll from The Orchard, The Yarrawonga Hotel is a welcoming environment for a meal or just a drink with friends, a punt on the TAB or a relax in the beer garden.
The Happy Inn Wedding Package Includes:
Call: 61 409470512